(PRIOR TO ACQUIRING STUDENT PASS)-International Student Admission
- Student confirms on application and course enrolment
- Admin logs into ICA, SOLAR+ System to make registration on behalf of Student
- Receives registration acknowledgement from ICA via email. (Student will be CC’ed)
- Admin Checks on a daily basis on application status, (Req. documents etc).
- Receives confirmation from ICA on status. (Approval / Reject)
- Receives IPA, (In-Principal-Letter) From ICA.
- Admin notifies Student via Email or Direct Telephone.
- Student to complete formalities with ICA, (Medical check-up/ security bond)
- Issuance of STUDENT PASS from ICA.
(PRIOR TO Course Application) - Local Student Admission
- Student will be briefed on the items mentioned in the Application Form by an Administrator before proceeding to admission procedures
- Student confirms on application and course enrolment. Administrator will collect the following documents from prospective student (for assessment eligibility) if the prospect is interested in the course. • 2x copies of passport size photos (white background) • Certified True Copies of Official Academic Certification (i)GCE “N” Level, PMR, secondary level or above or equivalent (ii) English – Minimum grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE”N” Level English; or its equivalent. Mandarin – Minimum grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE”N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent • Enrolment Form 6 • Photocopies of NRIC or relevant work pass (EP/S Pass/Work Permit) • Passport ( in the event of loss of NRIC, this will be an alternative)
- Incomplete application form 6 and supporting documents will not be proceed
(AFTER ACQUIRING STUDENT PASS/) or those that do not require pass.
- Student proceeds to AES with Student Pass.
- Pre-Course counselling and Course enrolment.
- Enrolment is done via the AEMS System.
- Data such as personal particulars / Course enrolled / Exam dates are entered.
- Student is briefed on Minimum Course Attendance and exam dates / requirement.
- Student is briefed on Refund Policy.
- Student is briefed on Transfer / Withdrawal Policy & Procedure.
- Printing of PEI-Student Contract.
- Contract Signing.
- Data is entered separately onto an Excel Spreadsheet for reference.
- Student docket is filed chronologically