Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore
If you aspire to become an artist, proficient in make-up and hair styling, it is here where you can really learn the ropes.
The course structure guides the students form the fundamentals of colour usage to the efficient techniques in bringing out the beauty of the different facial features.
- Treatment plans
- Preparation for treatment
- Control of the environment
- Appropriate professional appearance of the therapist
- Contra-indications that restrict treatment
- Communicate findings to the client
- Set up for treatment
- Techniques demonstrated
- Treatment conclusion
- Recording of treatment outcomes
- Aftercare and homecare advice
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 3 months(15 lessons) for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
Candidates are required to prepare the following items:
1 make-up apron (bib)
1 powder puff
Special Installment Plan
- 20% upon enrolment
- 80% on the date of commencement
No examination is required.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of the training lessons
Nil. Anyone interested in Bridal Make Up and Styling are welcome to join in.