Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore
This unit is all about how to provide the service single eyelash extensions to enhance the appearance of the natural eyelashes artificially increasing length, thickness and curvature while maintaining a natural or glamorous look dependent upon the requirements of the client. Relevant health and safety and hygiene practice must be effectively implemented throughout the service.
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing single eyelash extension services
- Consult, plan and prepare for the service with client
- Attach single eyelash systems
- Maintain and remove single lash systems
- Provide aftercare advice
- Unit Introduction
- Prepare themselves, client and work area
- Consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives
- Interpret and accurately record the results of tests carried out prior to treatments
- Recommendations to the client
- Select products, tools and equipment
- Complete the treatment to the satisfaction of the client
- Record and evaluate the results of the treatment
- Aftercare advice
- Contra-actions that may occur
- Structure of the hair and hair growth cycle
- Diseases and disorders of the hair
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within 3 days lesson.
Total Course Fees Payable
Special Instalment Plan
- 20% upon registration
- 80% on the date of commencement
- General Theory on Eyelash extension 1 hour
- Introduction of materials and tools 0.5 hours
- Application of natural false lashes 1.5 hours
- Practical practice on model (including application of one pair “sexy” lashes) 3 hours
No examination is required.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of the training lessons
Prior experience in eyelash extension is required.