During the 5 days intensive course, the training includes teaching you how to maintain a professional attitude within the working environment; the various massage techniques, and how to deliver professional aesthetics skincare treatment to clients.
- Providing skin analysis and identifying skin conditions, disorders and skin types. (Normal, Oily, Dry, Combination, Sensitive, Dehydration and acne skin)
- Introduction to cleansing, and the various types of cleansers suitable for each skin type.
- Introduction to exfoliation and the various types of exfoliators available.
- Understanding our skin and application of extraction on our skin.
- Benefits of high frequency to our skin.
- Understanding the 5 classical techniques of massage. (Face, Neck and Shoulder Massage)
- Getting to know about mask therapy, the various masks available.
- Eye and Lip Makeup removal, cleansing and Massage steps on Dummy.
- Eye and lip Makeup Removal
- Skin Analysis
- Extraction, Eyebrow Shaping
- High Frequency
- Mask Therapy
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a period of 5 days
Total Course Fees Payable
Special Instalment Plan
- 20% upon enrolment
- 80% on the date of commencement
Practical Assessment and Theory Assessment is required.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of the training lessons
Nil. Anyone interested in Certificate in Aesthetics Treatment are welcome to join in.