Awarded by Aesthetics International Academy Singapore
This unit is all about how to provide the service single eyelash extensions to enhance the appearance of the natural eyelashes artificially increasing length, thickness and curvature while maintaining a natural or glamorous look dependent upon the requirements of the client. Relevant health and safety and hygiene practice must be effectively implemented throughout the service.
- Maintain safe and effective methods of working when providing single eyelash extension services
- Consult, plan and prepare for the service with client
- Attach single eyelash systems
- Maintain and remove single lash systems
- Provide aftercare advice
- Unit Introduction
- Prepare themselves, client and work area
- Consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives
- Interpret and accurately record the results of tests carried out prior to treatments
- Recommendations to the client
- Select products, tools and equipment
- Complete the treatment to the satisfaction of the client
- Record and evaluate the results of the treatment
- Aftercare advice
- Contra-actions that may occur
- Structure of the hair and hair growth cycle
- Diseases and disorders of the hair
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a period of 3 days.
Total Course Fees Payable
*Course fees include comprehensive set of materials.
Special Instalment Plan
- 20% upon enrolment
- 80% on the date of commencement
No examination is required.
Certificate of participation will be awarded to students upon completion of the training lessons
Nil. Anyone interested in Certificate in Eyelash Extension are welcome to join in.