WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
About COMITE INTERNATIONAL D’ESTHETIQUE ET DE COSMETOLOGIE (CIDESCO) BEAUTY THERAPY DIPLOMA INTERNATIONAL Awarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie, based in Switzerland.Click here for educator allocation
CIDESCO INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA (POST GRADUATE) aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Facial and Body Treatments as well as skills such as Nails, Make-Up, Waxing
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can pursue their career as Facial Therapists, Body and Spa Therapists, Educators and many more.
Candidates are required to perform 3 case histories consisting of 4 treatments each.
Project assignments are written in relation to your case histories. Project assignment must have a minimum of 2500-4000 words. Case histories are compulsory to be included in the project.
Awarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie (CIDESCO).
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Beauty Professionalism
- Body Diagnosis
- Body Electrical Treatments
- Business Studies
- Classical Body Massage
- Classical Facial Massage
- Cosmetic Science
- Deep Cleansing
- Face Cleansing
- Facial Electrical Treatment
- Intensive Mask Treatment
- Knowledge of Electrical Apparatus
- Make Up
- Make Up Removal
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Nail Polish
- Nail Diseases
- Shaping of Eyebrow
- Skin Analysis
- Structure of hair
- Structure of nail
- The Cell
- The Circulatory System
- The Digestive System
- The Endocrine System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Muscular System
- The Nervous System
- The Reproductive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Skeletal System
- The Skin
- The Tissues
- The Urinary System
- Tinting of eyelashes & Eyebrows
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a period of 6 months for Full Time and 10 Months or 20 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 30 mins (MCQ) Practical: 6 hours 25 mins (Include Face, Body and Special Subject)
CIDESCO Examinations Theory: 1 hour 30 mins (MCQ) Practical: 6 hours 25 mins (Include Face, Body and Special Subject)Total Marks: 100 Pass Marks: 70/100
With minimum 3 years of salon working experience
- At least 21 years old & above
- Academic: Degree in any field, must achieved a min.of credit grade or min.of 3 years working experience in related industry
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance
- Must complete Thesis (not less than 4000 words) on the date given before examination
- Must score minimum of 70% in theory and practical examination
If the candidate is unsuccessful at the first attempt of any examination, the individual will be granted supplementary examination not more than twice within the next 2 years. No charges will be incurred on supplementary examination. If they are still unsuccessful after that, the candidate must re-register and complete the whole course of study again, before sitting the complete examination. i.e. practical and theory.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIDESCO) International Diploma (POST GRADUATE) jointly awarded by Aesthetics International Academy and Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie (CIDESCO), Swiss.