About COMITE INTERNATIONAL D’ESTHETIQUE ET DE COSMETOLOGIE (CIDESCO) BEAUTY THERAPY DIPLOMA INTERNATIONAL Awarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie, based in Switzerland.
Click here for educator allocation
(CIDESCO) DIPLOMA aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Facial and Body Treatments as well as skills such as Nails, Make-Up, Waxing
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist, Body and Spa Therapist, Educators and many more.
Candidates are required to have 4 different case studies.
Thesis: original research, written by the candidate closely to the study of beauty therapy, 4000 words with illustrated with art work, photographs etc.
(45 minutes) marks for choice subject, depth of background knowledge, presentation of the by the candidate to express her own individual choice, knowledge, client care, hygiene
Awarded by Comite International Desthetique Et De Cosmetologie (CIDESCO)
Course Syllabus consist of 2 parts- Theory & Practical:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Cell
- The Tissues
- Metabolism of our Body System
- The Skin System
- The Skeletal System
- The Muscular System
- The Circulatory System
- The Lymphatic System
- The Nervous System
- The Digestive System
- The Respiratory System
- The Urinary System
- The Endocrine System
- The Reproductive System
- Cosmetic Science
- Knowledge of Electrical Apparatus
- Business Studies
- Beauty Professionalism
- Make-up Removal
- Face Cleansing
- Skin Analysis
- Tinting of Eyelashes & Eyebrow
- Shaping of Eyebrow
- Deep Cleansing
- Beauty Professionalism
- Facial Electrical Treatment
- Classical Facial Massage
- Intensive Mask Treatment
- Make Up
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Body Diagnosis
- Body Electrical Treatment
- Classical Body Massage
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 10 months for Full Time and 16 or 33 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course. Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice. Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details. * All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 30 mins (MCQ) Practical: 6 hours 25 mins (Include Face, Body and Special Subject)
CIDESCO Examinations Theory: 1 hour 30 mins (MCQ) Practical: 6 hours 25 mins (Include Face, Body and Special Subject)Total Marks: 100 Pass Marks: 70/100
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance
- Must complete Thesis (not less than 4000 words) on the date given before examination
- Must score minimum of 70% in theory and practical examination