Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.Click here for educator allocation
(CIBTAC) Level 2 Certificate In Facial Services aims to:
The Certificate in Facial Services is to enable candidates to gain the necessary practical abd theoretical skills in order to provide facial, eye and make up treatments to suit the needs of the Client.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 209 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Follow Health & safety practice in the Salon
- Client care and communication within beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to Clients
- Provide facial skincare
- After care advise to provide clients for facial care treatment
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Technique make-up
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 3 months for Full Time and 6 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module.
Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 2 hours (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 2 hours (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
Total Marks: 90 Pass marks: 54/90
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Facial Service Range Sheet *4 Facial Treatments (Oily, Dry, Combination, Mature) *5 Make Up (Day, Evening, Special Occasion, Bridal and 1 other treatment) *6 Eyelash and Brow Treatments (2 lash and Brow Tints, 2 brow shapes, 1 strip and 1 individual Lashes)
- Follow Health and Safety Practice in the salon log sheet
- Promote and Sell Products and Services Log Sheet
- Beauty Therapy Assignment One
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.