WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
Student who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.Click here for educator allocation
CIBTAC Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services aims to:
The CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy Service will provide all of the skills required to enable the Candidates to achieve a broad based knowledge and qualification to be utilized in the beauty industry. Whilst working towards this qualification the Candidate will also be provided an opportunity to develop wider skills in communication, Client care, retail and consultation.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as Facial Therapist, Manicurist, Waxing Therapist and many more.
Candidates are required to have 4 different case studies.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology (CIBTAC)
- Follow health and safety practices in the salon
- Provide manicure and pedicure services
- Salon reception duties
- Skin Structure and function
- Skin disease
- Anatomy of the head, face, neck, hands and feet
- Face mask
- Face, Neck and shoulder massage
- Eyelash and eyebrow tinting and treatments
- Provide makeup services
- Cosmetic Science
- Provide waxing services
- After care and homecare advice
- Eyelash extension
- Client care and communication within beauty related industries
- Provide facial skincare / analysis
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a period of 4 months for Full Time and 10 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
* WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding is for Singaporean and Permanent Residence.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company.
* Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 3 hours 25 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 3 hours 25 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
Total Marks : 156 Pass Marks : 93/156
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services Range Sheet *4 Facial Treatment (Oily, Dry, Combination, Mature) *5 Nails Treatments（Dark Polish, French Polish, Luxury Treatment and 2 other Treatments) *5 Make Up (Day, Evening, Special Occasion, Bridal and other 1 treatment) *6 Eyelash and Brow Treatments (2 lash and brow tints, 2 brow shape, 1 strip and 1 individual lashes) *6 Waxing Treatments (Full leg, Under Arm, Forearm, Bikini, Lip and Chin)
- Follow Health and Safety Practice in the salon log sheet
- Salon Reception Duties Log Sheet
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.