WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
Students who successfully complete the examination will be conferred with the (CIBTAC) Award by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK
Click here for educator allocation
Cibtac Level 3 Award in Body Massage aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in Body Massage
- Support management professionals by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to any of our many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be allocated to salons to work as masseuse.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 106 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
Follow Health and safety practice in the salon Provide body massage
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Full Time and 3 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
* WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding is for Singaporean and Permanent Residence.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 45 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 1 hour 15 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 45 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 1 hour 15 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
Total Marks : 53 Pass Marks : 32/53
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Provide Body massage range sheet
- Follow health & safety practice in the salon
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
CIBTAC Level 3 Award in Body Massage/ CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Massage can be taken together with CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate in A&P and Pathology. Please check with our friendly course consultant for more details.
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.