Students who successfully complete the examination will be conferred with the (CIBTAC) Award by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK
CIBTAC Level 3 Award in Electrotherapy Treatments aims to:
The award in electrotherpy treatments is to enable candidates to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide facial electrical treatments.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can pursue their career as facial electrotherapists.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 104 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Full Time and 3 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Medical Insurance
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- $267.50 Student Pass Processing Fee (applicable for international students only, non-refundable)
- $53.50 Course registration fees (Non-refundable)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 20 mins(MCQ) Practical: 30 mins
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 20 mins(MCQ) Practical: 30 mins
Total marks: 25 Pass Marks: 15/25
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Award in Facial Electrical range sheet * 7 machine treatment (High Frequency, Iontophoresis, Desincrustation, vacuum suction, Micro Current, EMS and Faradism)
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Cibtac Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Services or Equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.