Student who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.Click here for educator allocation
Cibtac Level 3 Certificate in A&P and Pathology aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in (CIBTAC) ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY CERTIFICATE
- Support existing students or people working in medical field by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can gain better understanding on the human body.
The course consists of 1 unit with a total of 120 contact hours.
Courses are delivered face to face.
Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complimentary therapies.
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for Full Time and 3.5 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
Combined Certificate to enjoy 50% less for Level 3 Award in Body Massage
Level 3 Certificate in A&P and Pathology (94hours) $1790
Level 3 Award in Body Massage (106hours) $2050 x 50%Less
Total Course Fees (200hours)
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: Not applicable
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: Not applicable
Total Marks : 100 Pass Marks : 60/100
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Complementary Therapies Assignment Six.
- Diploma Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology range sheet.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.