Students who successfully complete the examination will be conferred with the (CIBTAC) Award by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.
CIBTAC Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrical Treatments aims to:
- Provide learners with a challenging qualification that will enable them to gain the necessary knowledge and skills for work as a beauty therapist.
- Provide commercial skills in facial electrotherapy.
- Encourage wider learning of new treatments on the market and the continual development opportunities available on completion of the course.
- Provide learners with the opportunity to recognise the changing industry and be able to explore further avenues that will enhance skills in the future.
- Provide learners with the tools and terminology required to work within the beauty industry.
- Enable learners to make informed and confident decisions relating to clients’ needs and requirements.
Upon successful completion, graduated of the programme can pursue their career as facial electrotherapists.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK (CIBTAC)
- T101 Monitor and Maintain health and safety in the salon
- T102 Client care and communications in beauty related industries
- T103 Promote and sell products and services to clients
- P102 Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- T105 Anatomy and physiology for skin treatments
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course includes a total of 5 units with a total of 270 course hours. Courses are delivered face to face, in practical and theory.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
* WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding is for Singaporean and Permanent Residence.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company.
* Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, learners will be provided with the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, and final examinations.
In-House Examinations: Theory and practical
CIBTAC Examinations: Theory and practical
The MCQ paper consists of 40 questions covering the mandatory units
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Award in Facial Electrical range sheet
- 7 machines treatment (High frequency Direct and Indirect, Iontophoresis, Desincrustation, Vacuum suction, Micro current, EMS and Faradism)
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.