WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
Student who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.Click here for educator allocation
CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatment aims to:The CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy Treatment will provide all of the skills required to enable the Candidates to achieve a broad based knowledge and qualification to be utilized in the beauty industry. Whilst working towards this qualification the Candidate will also be provided an opportunity to develop wider skills in communication, Client care, retail and consultation.
Courses are delivered face to face.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in salon
- Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body massage
- Provide indian head massage
Total Course Fees Payable
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Service range sheet
- Beauty Therapy Assignment Seven
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.