WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
Student who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.
CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy aims to:The CIBTAC Diploma in Beauty Therapy will provide all of the skills required to enable the Candidates to achieve a broad based knowledge and qualification to be utilized in the beauty industry. Whilst working towards this qualification the Candidate will also be provided an opportunity to develop wider skills in communication, Client care, retail and consultation.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can pursue their career as Facial Therapist, Manicurist, Waxing Therapist and many more.
The course consists of 2 units with a total of 460 contact hours.
Courses are delivered face to face.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in salon
- Provide facial electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body electrotherapy treatments
- Provide body massage
- Provide indian head massage
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 4 months for Full Time and 13 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $267.50 Student Pass Processing Fee (applicable for international students only, non-refundable)
- $53.50 Course registration fees (Non-refundable)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course. Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice. Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company.
* Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, and final examinations.
Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Includes 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 3 hours 05 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
Theory: 1 hour 15 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 3 hours 05 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy Service range sheet
- Beauty Therapy Assignment Seven
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.