WDA (Singapore work force development agency) funding and Skills Future Credit are available now!!!
Student who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Certificate by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.
Click here for educator allocation
Cibtac Level 3 Diploma in Massage aims to:
- Give a solid foundation in CIBTAC Level 3 Diploma in Massage
- Support existing students or people working in medical field by giving them fundamental knowledge in this subject
- Prepare students for new career opportunities in this area
- This course also allows you to make a smooth transition to many beauty and wellness programmes.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can pursue their career as Masseuse or Body and Spa therapists.
The course consists of 1 unit with a total of 326 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Provide body massage for complementary therapies
- Principles and practice for complementary therapies
- Business practice for the complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Healthy eating and well being for the complementary therapies client
*Kindly note that minimum enrolment is required for course start.
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 6 months for Full Time and 10 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
- Rental of Locker
- Case Studies
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company. * Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, and final examinations.
In-House Examinations Theory: 1 hour 45 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 1 hour 35 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
CIBTAC Examinations Theory: 1 hour 45 mins (MCQ) (Include 15 mins examiner instruction) Practical: 1 hour 35 mins (Include 15 mins examiner instruction)
Total Marks : Pass Marks :
Additional Portfolio Evidence
- Diploma in massage therapies assignment one
- Complementary therapies assignment two
- Complementary therapies assignment three
- Complementary therapies assignment five - optional unit
- Complementary therapies assignment six
- Presented case studies
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.