The Level 4 Certificate in Blemish removal by thermolysis and cryotherapy provides core knowledge and practical competence of blemish removal treatment for non-medical lesions using the methods of Thermolysis and Cryotherapy.
CIBTAC Level 4 Certificate In Blemish Removal by Thermolysis and Cryotherapy aims to:
- Provide learners with a challenging qualification that will enable them to gain the advanced knowledge required for work as a non-surgical aesthetic practitioner.
- Provide learners with the opportunity to recognise the changing industry and the opportunities for personal and economic progression that exist within it.
- Provide learners with practical skill competency for the provision of Blemish Removal by Thermolysis and Cryotherapy and advanced knowledge that underpins professional, ethical, safe and effective non-surgical, clinical aesthetic practice.
- Provide learners with the knowledge and terminology required to work confidently and effectively within the aesthetics sector.
- Enable learners to make knowledgeable and confident treatment decisions in the workplace.
- Encourage learners to contextualise knowledge, reflect and adapt to ensure professional, ethical, safe and effective practice.
- Provide opportunities for learners to develop the necessary knowledge and understanding to progress to higher levels of qualification and practice.
- Encourage wider learning of the aesthetics sector.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this program will have a comprehensive understanding of the skin, its assessment and the remedial aesthetic practices used in the industry, to develop and maintain skin health.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC).
- Core Knowledge for Aesthetics Practice
- Blemish removal treatment by Thermolysis and Cryotherapy
Structure & Duration
This course can be taken within a minimum period of 3 months for full time and 8 months for part time.
Learners must hold both of the following to qualify:
- A) Level 2 beauty qualification including the provide facial skincare unit
- B) Level 3 qualification in beauty therapy OR a Level 3 (or higher) qualification in a relevant discipline, such as complementary therapy or healthcare, which included the study of anatomy and physiology
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.