The level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice provides Core Knowledge for Aesthetic Practice and Advanced Skin Science, and investigative consultation and advanced skin assessment in conjunction with practical competence for Chemical Skin Peeling, Micro-Needling and Blemish Removal by Thermolysis and Cryotherapy.
CIBTAC Level 4 Diploma In Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetics practice aims to:
- Provide learners with a challenging qualification that will enable them to gain the advanced knowledge required for work as a non-surgical aesthetic practitioner.
- Provide learners with the opportunity to recognise the changing industry and the opportunities for personal and economic progression that exist within it.
- Provide learners with practical skill competency for the provision of Chemical Skin Peeling treatment, Micro-Needling treatment and Blemish Removal Treatment by thermolysis and cryotherapy and advanced knowledge that underpins professional, ethical, safe and effective non-surgical, aesthetic practice, enhancing the safety of the public in line with UK government recommendations.
- Provide learners with the knowledge and terminology required to work confidently and effectively within the aesthetics sector.
- Enable learners to make knowledgeable and confident treatment decisions in the workplace
- Encourage learners to contextualise knowledge, reflect and adapt to ensure professional, ethical, safe and effective practice.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this program will have a comprehensive understanding of the skin, its assessment and the remedial aesthetic practices used in the industry, to develop and maintain skin health.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC).
*Due to the nature of the course structure, only English language is available for enrolment at the moment.
1. Core of Knowledge
2. Advanced Skin Science
3. Investigative consultation and Advanced skin assessment
4. Chemical peeling
6. Non-surgical blemish removal
7. The Principles and Practices of Medispa sector
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
This course can be taken within a minimum period of 12 months for full time and 24 months for part time.
Total Course Fees Payable
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $267.50 Student Pass Processing Fee (applicable for international students only, non-refundable)
- $53.50 Course registration fees (Non-refundable)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company.
* Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons.
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
Practical examinations will be carried out by CIBTAC examiners at the delivering Centre. Assessed via multiple choice papers (MCQ), workbook, case study completion, practical assessments and assignments, and externally assessed practical examination and MCQ test.
Learners must hold both of the following to qualify:
- A) Level 2 beauty qualification including the provide facial skincare unit
- B) Level 3 qualification in beauty therapy OR a Level 3 (or higher) qualification in a relevant discipline, such as complementary therapy or healthcare, which included the study of anatomy and physiology
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.