The CIBTAC Level 4 Diploma In Advanced skin studies and Aesthetic Practice to provide the skills for candidates with the ultimate qualification for the medispa practitioner with serious ambition to specialize in skin health management and remedial aesthetic treatment.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this program will have a comprehensive understanding of the skin, its assessment and the remedial aesthetic practices used in the industry, to develop and maintain skin health.
Awarded by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC).
*Due to the nature of the course structure, only English language is available for enrolment at the moment.
1. Core knowledge for Aesthetic Practice
2. Advanced skin science
3. Provide investigative consultation and advanced skin assessment
4. Provide chemical skin peeling treatment
5. Provide micro-needling treatment
6. Blemish remocal treatment by thermolysis and cryotherapy
7. Principles and practice of the medispa sector
Course Fees, Structure & Duration
The course can be taken within a minimum period of 4 months for Full Time and 12 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $214 Student Pass Processing Fee (Optional for International Student)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
SDF Funding Available
^SDF Funding has to be applied 1 month before commencement of course. The subsidies will be claimable at the end of the course.
Terms and conditions apply and subject to change without prior notice.
Graduates of Aesthetics International Academy can enjoy fee rebates for subsequent courses. Please contact our friendly course consultant for further details.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST as we are GST registered company.
* Course fee includes usage of products & equipments during lessons.
Assessment and Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, thesis and final examinations.
Practical examinations will be carried out by CIBTAC examiners at the delivering Centre. Assessed via multiple choice papers (MCQ), workbook, case study completion, practical assessments and assignments, and externally assessed practical examination and MCQ test.
Learners must hold both of the following to qualify:
- A) Level 2 beauty qualification including the provide facial skincare unit
- B) Level 3 qualification in beauty therapy OR a Level 3 (or higher) qualification in a relevant discipline, such as complementary therapy or healthcare, which included the study of anatomy and physiology
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (CIBTAC) Diploma by Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology, UK.