Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can pursue their career as Facial Therapists.
The course consists of 150 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
- Health, Hygiene & Bacteriology
- Business Studies
- Professional ethic / Salon Procedures
- Eyelash Tint and Brow Tint
- Skin Cleansing, Skin Analysis, Exfoliation
- Cosmetic Science
- Skin Products, Ingredients
- Mask Therapy
- Facial Massage
- The Skin, Skin Diseases
- Facial Steamer
- Unit Introduction
- Professional Conduct and Business Awareness
- Make Up
- Skincare and Eye Treatment
The course can be taken within a period of 1.5 months for Full Time and 4.5 Months for Part Time.
Total Course Fees Payable
* Price stated above are for Singaporean/PR or students that do not need to apply for student pass ONLY.
** Price stated above are for students who needs to apply for student pass ONLY or needs to get approval from ICA. (eg. Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass & Foreigners)
- Rental of Locker
- Medical Insurance
- $267.50 Student Pass Processing Fee (applicable for international students only, non-refundable)
- $53.50 Course registration fees (Non-refundable)
- Miscellaneous Fees (VIEW)
New intake falls on every 2nd & 4th week of the month.
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests and final examinations.
In-House Examinations: Theory 1 hour (Multi Choice Paper), Practical 1 hour 45 minutes (practical includes 15 mins examiner instructions)
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Candicates are required to score a minimum of 60% in both theory and practical examination in order to graduate from course.
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.