Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (ITEC) Level 4 Award In Micro Pigmentation Treatment by International Therapy Examination Council, UK.
ITEC Level 4 Award In Micro Pigmentation Treatment aims to:
- Provides the related knowledge and understanding required to perform the Micro-Pigmentation Treatment effectively, in particular anatomy and physiology and common diseases and disorders.
- Provides opportunities for learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in a micro-pigmentation setting such as communication and problem solving.
- Opportunities for Learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a micro-pigmentation specialists.
Upon successful completion, graduates of this programme can be pursue their career as Lash Aesthetician.
The course consists of 1 unit with a total of 75 contact hours. Courses are delivered face to face.
Enhance Appearance using Micro-pigmentation Treatment
Structure & Duration
This course can be taken within a minimum period of 2 months for full time and 3 months for part time.
The minimum entry requirements are:
- At least 16 years old & above
- Academic: Secondary 3 (Grade 9) or equivalent or above
- Language: Proficiency in English or Chinese
- English - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least IELTS 4.5 or higher or a pass in GCE“N” Level English; or its equivalent
- Mandarin - Min. grade C6 (50% or higher); at least pass in GCE“N” Level Mandarin; or its equivalent
- Must attend all lessons with minimum 100% attendance.
- Must complete all portfolio evidence on the date given before examination.
- Must score minimum of 60% in all theory and practical units.
Students who successfully complete the examination will be awarded with the (ITEC) Level 4 Award by International Therapy Examination Council, UK.