Loss of Student’s Pass or Passport

Students who lose their Student's Pass in Singapore or overseas are to make a police report with the local police. They are required to apply for a replacement within 7 days from the date of loss. They will be required to pay for the application and visa fees accordingly. Please refer to the ICA website for more details.